The processing of personal information in Partner Revisjon AS
When we are your auditor, accountant, or we perform a single assignment or when you receive our newsletter, Partner Revisjon AS will process personal information about you. Below you will find information about personal information collected, why we do this and your rights related to the processing of personal data.
1 Why do we collect personal information and what kind of information do we collect.
We collect and use your personal information for different purposes, depending on who you are and how we come into contact with you. Mainly, the information is processed in order to fulfill our obligations in agreement with you. We collect the following personal information for the purposes stated here:
- For our audit clients, very little information is stored except the customer's contact information such as name, address, telephone number, social security number and e-mail address.
- For our accounting customers, data regarding employees is also stored with us. Private data processing agreements with these customers are entered into, and will be sent on request.
- When we assist with individual assignments such as valuation and the like, the information will depend on the assignment.
- We send out newsletters and information about our business. For this purpose, we use your email address. The treatment is based on an agreement with you or after your consent.
- We answer any inquiries that come in to us. For this purpose, we use your contact information and any information associated with the relevant assignment. The processing of personal data is based on an agreement with you or in accordance with our contract of employment or engagement letter.
- When recruiting new employees, we will process CVs, applications, certificates and references that you submit to us. Processing of personal data is based on the consent you have given.
We process personal information on the basis of an interest assessment. We have considered it necessary for us to do this to customize the website of our users. However, we take care of your privacy by using only the statistics information. In this statistic, it is not possible to identify yourself as an individual. Furthermore, we delete personal information collected via the website daily.
2 Disclosure of personal information to others
We will not share your personal information with others unless there is a legal basis for such disclosure. Examples of such a basis will typically be an agreement with you, duties in our agreement with you or a legal basis requiring us to disclose the information.
Partner Revisjon AS uses data processors to collect, store or otherwise process personal information on our behalf. In such cases, we have entered into agreements to ensure information security at all stages of the treatment. Data processing companies we use in connection with business management assignments are specified in the business management agreement or in an annex to this. For an overview of which data processing companies we may use in connection with business management or for other purposes, please contact Anne Gudrid Tomterstad, tel: +45 21 93 93 00.
All processing of personal data happens within the EU / EEA area.
3 Storage time
We store your personal information with us as long as necessary for the purpose for which the personal information was collected. This means, for example, that personal data we process on the basis of your consent will be deleted if you withdraw your consent. Personal data we process to fulfill an agreement with you will be deleted when the agreement is fulfilled and all obligations arising from the agreement are fulfilled.
Information collected in connection with audit assignments, accounting assignments or individual assignments will be stored as long as the contract or special legislation imposes on us an obligation to store accounting records. Due to the strict obligation of documentation for companies required to keep accounting records and accountants, all data obtained or registered in connection with such assignments will be retained for 10 years from the end of the relevant fiscal year.
Information collected for recruitment purposes will be deleted two months after the current position is filled or possibly after six months if you have submitted an open application. You can request that we keep your application, resume etc. either shorter or longer.
4 Your rights when we process personal information about you
You have the right to require access, correction or deletion of personal information we are processing about you. You also have the right to demand limited treatment, objection to treatment and claim the right to data portability. You can read more about the content of these rights on the Norwegian Data Protection Authority’s website.
If we process your personal information based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time. You can do this by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. If you wish to resign from our newsletters, you can do this by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other questions about access, rectification, deletion, etc. contact Anne Gudrid Tomterstad, phone: 21 93 93 00. We will respond to your inquiry to us as soon as possible and no later than 30 days.
7 Our contact information
The responsible entity for the personal information we process is Partner Revisjon AS, org.nr. 922 829 845, by general manager Anne Gudrid Tomterstad. The contact information for Partner Revisjon AS is:
Address: Dronning Mauds gate 10, 0250 Oslo
Phone: 21 93 93 00